Thursday, July 2, 2009

Summer Sun

Almost 80 today! Definitely took the convertible. I want to spend the day goofing off. Last night we attended a fundraiser for Patty Murray at the Pauli's. Their outdoor scapes and new pool are amazing and fit the property and beach perfectly. I was nostalgic for the place we used live a couple of doors down the beach. At a fundraiser for Patty Lent on Tuesday I met a man from Kitsap Lake which made me miss the house we had there. There are beautiful places everywhere though. Last night we had champagne and a bonfire in the Japanese garden. Zosia, Ariel, Sandy, Tom and I all toasted the day and had giggles and music.

Here is my thought for the day: Take your loved ones and friends down off the pedestal and let them be awkward, less than perfect and really less than the superhumans you expect them to be.

Have a FABULOUS day!!!

No comments: